In this Challenge you will learn how to easily hack websites with X-Ray Goggles (in a White Hat way, no Black Hat stuff here) by changing their source code, then saving a personal “remixed” copy to share!
You’re not really changing the website, you’re making your own copy… but other people don’t have to know that 😉
You can create your own #Webmaker account or just use stemscholar.bsf
STEP 2: Login
- DO NOT click on the “Activate X-Ray Goggles” button yet.
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the top right of the page.
Then you have two options:
- Use our hackshop credentials and sign in;
- Create your own account with your own email address!
- Click on the green "Join Webmaker" button and follow instructions.
STEP 3: Remix the Backgrounds
Follow the three steps to "Remix this page" and change the background image;
Pay attention to the shortcut command legend at the bottom right;
STEP 4: Publish Your Remix
- Publish your remix (click "P") and post the link URL to Google Classroom to turn in this assignment;
STEP 5: Try This At Home!
- You can click on the link at the bottom of the page to install X-Ray Goggles on any computer.